Monday, August 1, 2016

Custom RG 1/144 WIP- GAT-X105+AQM/E-YM1 Perfect Strike Gundam: part 01

It's rather surprising that despite SEED being my first Gundam series, 
it actually took this long before I decided to start a serious CE build.
This is arguably the most popular custom RG build,
so I've got plenty of material to take references from.
















What seems to be absent from a great deal of the builds I've seen though is the composite
battery pack. Understandably so because it's included only on the HG Perfect Strike release.
I had already procured and butchered one beforehand though, so I'm all set for this.























Next up are the mounts for Agni and Schwert Gewehr. That shouldn't be too hard

A rather major oversight on my part: I hadn't realized the mounts would be in the way of the wings. Looks like I'll have to rework those and move them a bit further back. I think I'll save that for another time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...