Sunday, December 11, 2016

Custom HG 1/144 WIP- GF13-017NJII God Gundam (明鏡止水ver.): part 02


I finally got around to buying clear paint.

Sometimes, being a pack rat can have its advantages. I found some trash in the form of clear plastic that I didn't toss thinking I might have a use for it some day. THIS IS THAT DAY!!




I used some more of the trash ans some clear runners to make an adaptor. This will attach the halo to the back of the Core Lander.


Finally, time to paint. I totally derped when cleaning my airbrush from last time, and it seems there was a little Gold Leaf left in there. It turned out to be a good thing though. There are some sparkles all over and i think that makes it look better than plain red and yellow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...