Thursday, December 8, 2016

Custom HG 1/144 WIP- GF13-017NJII God Gundam (明鏡止水ver.): part 01


My very first FC build and my first time extensively painting joints.
The build started pretty slow since I had to only partially build the parts according to the colors I'll be painting them in.


Gold was one obvious choice, but I decided to throw in some color separation with a sort of rose gold to give the allusion of heat.

Things got much less confusing as more and more parts are put together.

I wanted the inner frame to look brighter, so I mixed in a bit more orange for that.

I left the God Finger as is though. I've got some plans for that with the blacklight in the future.

I don't really want to call it finished yet, since I want to make a burning halo effect part.
I'll get to it sometime next week, maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...