Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Laplace's Box Papercraft

If you're like me, you went nuts when you saw the UC Charter pencil holder that Bandai showed off earlier this year.



If you're even more like me, you're not too keen on the idea of spending 3000JPY on a pencil holder...

Thus, I made this during my free time; a little papercraft model.
I've included a guide for laying out the parts on the first page.
Printing as-is will make a roughly 1/20 scale model; the same as the PBandai version.
If you plan to use it a basis for making props for your Gundams:
print in 42% scale for 1/48, 33% scale for 1/60, 20% scale for 1/100, and 14% scale for 1/144.
I plan on updating the center panel once i find a higher quality image. Maybe someone can help me out with this? Give me a holler.

Download

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...