Saturday, October 1, 2016

EX 1/1700 WIP- FFMH-Y101 Eternal

It seems like the EX Model kits are hard to come by these days
so I was pretty stoked to finally get my hands on one of these guys.

Despite being a fairly old kit, I'm pretty impressed by the engineering that went into this.
Bandai was fairly conscientious about placing the gates where they won't be seen,
so there's little to worry about in terms of nubmarks.
This is a very fun kit to work with overall and I highly recommend it for a mental health build.














I guess the only problem I ran into would be painting. I'm really bad at painting.
Though I'm reasonably satisfied with how the catapult deck turned out, the METEORs
definitely could've gone better. These things are tiny!






















My first EX Model will definitely not be my last.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...